The preferred way to get DoddleReport into your project would be to use NuGet.
There are currently 6 NuGet packages for DoddleReport, depending on which features you want/need.
The basics to get started would be
- Install-Package DoddleReport
- Install-Package DoddleReport.Web
- Install-Package DoddleReport.AbcPdf
- Install-Package DoddleReport.OpenXml
- Install-Package DoddleReport.Dynamic
NuGet Sample Usage
If you want to see a quick way to use DoddleReport in an MVC project simply install the following NuGet package
- Install-Package DoddleReport.Sample.Mvc
If you don't use NuGet you can get the complete set of compiled assemblies from the DoddleReport Binaries
For the latest Source Code please see the Source Code tab